9th International Topical Meeting on Neutron Radiography
The 9th International Topical Meeting on Neutron Radiography (ITMNR-9), is now open for abstracts at our website.
ITMNR-9 will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in October 2020, and will focus on «Applications of Neutron Imaging for Science, Industry and Heritage».
This will be the 9th conference in the ITMNR series being coordinated by the International Society for Neutron Radiology (ISNR).
The meetings are an international gathering of researchers, students and users who are interested in neutron imaging (radiography and tomography) and its applications.
Please submit your abstract until 31 March 2020.
For detailed information and submission forms, please have a look at our website.
Oral and poster contributions within the following topics will be particularly welcome:
– Electrochemistry: batteries, fuel cells, etc
– Nuclear: fuel, structural materials, moderators, etc
– Hydrogen/processes: hydrogen storage, processes involving fluids
– Materials engineering: new materials, welds, cracks, stresses, texture, etc
– Heritage: study and conservation
– Concrete/rocks: porous media, porosity, permeability
– Agriculture/wood: plants physiology, wood study and conservation
– Palaeontology: fossils, there is an interested community in Argentina.
– Instruments: new instruments and gained experience.
– Methods/analysis: NGI, Bragg edges, neutron microscope, etc
– Tomography: dual X-ray+neutron, novel software, methodical problems, etc.
More information on Buenos Aires, tourism packages or accommodation will be available soon at our website from our Official Travel Agency «Covitour».